Are you in the medicinal marijuana industry? Finding insurance doesn’t have to be task, let us help!
November 14, 2010 was the biggest day in Arizona history when it came to Marijuana advocates, this day marks the legalization of Medical Marijuana in the state. Since that time the industry has been steadily growing into what it is today. With 63,417 active cardholders; 61,272 qualifying patients (includes minor patients); 639 designated caregivers (CGs includes caregivers for minors); 1,506 dispensary agents (DAs), and 85 dispensaries opened in 2014 (Information provided by Arizona Department of Health Services) there is a growing demand for marijuana related insurance products. Though the demand is high there are still very few insurance carriers that offer coverage for marijuana professions, the carriers that will write this type of risk charge outrageous premiums.
At CityScape Insurance we have access to “A” rated carriers that specialize in this industry and offer comprehensive coverage options at an unbeatable rate. Where other agents stumble their way through these types of policies, we know exactly what you’re looking for. Call or complete the quote request form below for your free quote.
- Cultivation Facilities
- Infused Product Manufacturers
- Hydroponic stores
- Testing labs
- Glass blowers
- Tobacco shops, head shops
- Smoking device manufactures – E-cigs, vaporizers
- Lawyers, Physicians & Accounts Professional Liability Insurance (E&O)
- Special Events
- Business Income & Extra Expense
- Products Liability
- Property Insurance including: Theft of Stock, Breakdown, Fire to name a few
- Commercial Auto Insurance Including: Hired and Non-Owned Auto, Delivery Services
- Special Events Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Crop Insurance: Living Plant Material, Harvested Plant Material and Finished Stock
- Commercial Real Estate Owners, Landlords & Property Owners
- Medical Malpractice Insurance for Physicians