Builder's Risk Insurance!

"A" Rated Carriers

Residential & Commercial Coverage

(602) 888 - 1732

Proudly Serving Arizona, New Mexico, & Texas

The Foundation Of A Successful Project Starts With Quality Coverage

Ground-Up Construction

Existing Building Renovations

Tract Home Projects

One Shot Or Reporting Form Options

Builder's Risk insurance protects your insurable interest in the projects during the course of constrction. This includes coverage for materials, fixtures, equipment to be installed, labor costs and expenses as well as temporary structures such as scaffold, fencing, construction signs, temporary lighting, and even trees & plants. 

What Happens After Construction Has Completed?

Once the build project has completed you may need to purchase vacant property coverage to cover the gap between sale or occupancy. We an certainly help with this and will have this conversation long before the project is completed. If the property has been pre-sold or you have tenants ready to move in than we can look at writing the correct policy for the change in exposure, just let us know what your end game is.

(602) 888 - 1732


Coverage Options Tailored Specifically To Your Needs 

No 800 Number or Automated Phone System 

We Represent You, Not The Carriers 

Passionate About What We Offer

Preferred Market Access 

Fast Quote Turnaround

P: (602) 888-1732



©2017 CityScape Insurance, LLC