Who We Insure
What We Insure
- Preferred Drivers
- Teen Drivers
- No Prior Insurance
- Prior Accidents/Moving Violations
- Prior DUI/DWI
- SR-22 Required
- Private Passenger Auto
- RV's / Trailers
- Classic/Collector Autos
- Motorcycle / ATV
- Boats/Personal Watercraft
- Commercial Auto
- If You Can Drive It We Can Insure It
Arizona Liability Insurance Requirements
As of July 1st, 2020 Arizona drivers are required to carry minimum auto liability limits:
- $25,000 for bodily injury to or death of one person,
- $50,000 for bodily injury to or death of two or more persons, and
- $15,000 for property damage in any one accident.
Suggested Minumim Limits:
$ $50,000 per person / $100,000 per accident / $50,000 Property damage
$ $250,000 per person / $500,000 per accident / $100,000 Property damage
Additional Coverage Options Available
- Collision - Collision coverage pays for the damage to your vehicle when it overturns or collides with another object. Collision coverage also may extend to a non-owned vehicle or one rented for personal use, certain exclusions may apply.
- Comprehensive - Comprehensive coverage will pay for the damage other than a collision. This includes damages from fire, theft, windstorm, flood and vandalism.
- First Party Medical - If you and/or your passengers are hurt in an accident, this can cover your medical or funeral expenses.
- Rental Reimbursement - Rental Reimbursement also known as loss of use provides rental car coverage if you have a claim that is covered under Comprehensive or Collision coverage.
- Roadside - Roadside Assistance is an optional coverage that provides services such as towing, flat tire change, locksmith services, emergency fuel delivery, and battery jump-start to a covered vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist - Uninsured Motorist coverage is povided for our driver should the 3rd party at fault not have an active insurance policy
- Underinsued Motorist - Underinsured Motorist coverage is provided in the event the 3rd party at fault doesn't carry high enough liability limits to cover your incurred bodily injury