Keeping You Up To Date With The Health Insurance Industry News.
LifeHealthproUnable to display feed at this time.
Insurance News Net
No items to display at this time.
Medical News Today
- Time for physicians to prepare for impending appropriate use mandate March 1, 2017Within a year, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will implement a provision in the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA) that requires physicians to consult appropriate use...
- Trump's policies set to damage health and science, warns The BMJ February 22, 2017The BMJ warns that Trump's administration "is acting in ways that will suppress research and limit communication on scientific topics that it deems politically inconvenient.
- Many cancer survivors change their prescription drug use for financial reasons February 20, 2017A new analysis indicates that many cancer survivors change their prescription drug use (including skipping doses or requesting cheaper medications) for financial reasons.
- Insurance status impacts complication rates after shoulder replacement surgery February 15, 2017Patients undergoing shoulder replacement surgery who have Medicaid, Medicare or no health insurance, had higher complication rates as compared to patients who had private insurance.
- Examining different accountable care organization payment models February 14, 2017Two new studies published online by JAMA Internal Medicine take a look at different accountable care organization (ACO) payment models.The first study by J. Michael McWilliams, M.D., Ph.D.