Keeping You Up To Date With The Annuity Industry News.
LifeHealthproUnable to display feed at this time.
Insurance News Net
- American Equity Committed to Independent Channel, Despite BIC April 24, 2017American Equity executives say they remain committed to the independent agent channel and cite market conditions for a dip in fixed indexed annuity sales at the end of last year.The post American Equity Committed to Independent Channel, Despite BIC appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet.Cyril Tuohy
- Bank Annuity Sales Rise, Insurance Income Falls April 21, 2017Bank annuity sales in the third quarter reached a record $937 billion, but the other three quarters were among the six smallest quarters in the last five years, a new report finds.The post Bank Annuity Sales Rise, Insurance Income Falls appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet.Cyril Tuohy
- Allianz Life Widens FIA Lead Over American Equity April 20, 2017Allianz Life, the nation's No. 1 seller of fixed indexed annuities, saw its FIA sales more than double over its next closest competitor last year.The post Allianz Life Widens FIA Lead Over American Equity appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet.Cyril Tuohy
- AAP to DOL: Rescind the Rule April 19, 2017Access to advisors is normally cost-effective and crucial for those saving for retirement, our Kim O'Brien says. But the DOL fiduciary rule threatens to change that.The post AAP to DOL: Rescind the Rule appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet.Kim O'Brien
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Comment Period Closes April 18, 2017Comments were accepted for 15 days on a 60-day delay of the rule, and for 45 days on the rule itself. Now we wait to see what the Department of Labor does next.The post DOL Fiduciary Rule Comment Period Closes appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet.John Hilton
- Fidelity & Guaranty Ends Deal With Anbang April 18, 2017Fidelity & Guaranty Life has terminated its deal with China Anbang Insurance Group and said it will consider other possible deals.The post Fidelity & Guaranty Ends Deal With Anbang appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet.user